- Taxel Image Group’s 3000 square foot and fully equipped studio lends itself to food, small production sets, executive portrait,
still life, catalog, and editorial photography.
- The fully equipped kitchen includes every pot, pan, and utensil chefs and stylists could possibly need.
- Our well organized prop department has accumulated dishware, table cloths, glassware, and nostalgic collectables for 30 years.
- Ample north light makes our dressing room ideal for stylists and models alike to prepare for a days shooting in the studio.
- Enjoy a hot cup of coffee or tea, conference, check your email wirelessly, or just kick back and relax in our client lounge during your shoot.
- The workshop space in the south end hosts a freight elevator for moving large pieces and sets directly from the loading dock into the studio,
along with all tools needed for set building and modification.
- While we primarily shoot and process digitally, Taxel Image Group maintains a fully functional darkroom for select projects.